Ceramic Sintering Services
Powder Processing & Technology, LLC日本视频高清免费观看 offers contract sintering services using Elevator or Tunnel Kilns. We load customer produced pre-pressed parts or 'green bodies' onto setter tile or place loose powders in saggers and sinter in air or nitrogen atmosphere. Sintering is an optimal process for creating sturdy powder or small, porous particles often surrounded by a coating. Sintered ceramic and ferrite powders are often used for:
- Refractory applications
- Electronic powders
- Advanced ceramics
Please contact日本视频高清免费观看 us for more information on our ceramic sintering services.
Ceramic Sintering Capabilities
- Powder Processing Capabilities
- Our top-of-the-line sintering kilns are available for processing:
- Loose ceramic powder
- Pre-made green bodies
*We do not press green bodies or create any molds for sintering operations.
- In-House Technology and Equipment
- Elevator Kilns
- 2 Pilot Elevator Kilns capable to 1400°C with setting area 2'x2'x5'.
- Air or inert nitrogen atmosphere capable.
- One electric fired large volume Tunnel Kiln capable of 1500°C in air or inert Nitrogen atmosphere.
- One electric fired large volume Tunnel Kiln capable of 1350°C in air or inert Nitrogen atmosphere.
- One electric fire large volume Tunnel Kilns capable of 1350°C in air atmosphere.
- One electric fired Shuttle Kiln capable of 1340°C in air or inert Nitrogen atmosphere.
- Refractory Saggers
- Pan Processing (Temp < 260 ° F)
- Temperature capability to 1482°F
- Material loaded into refractory saggers on kiln cars
- Kiln Car capacity of 227 kg at 1.50 g/cm3
- Push intervals of 45 minute to 3 hours (around 37 carsin kiln)
- Powder and pellet materials
- 3 unit availability
- 2 units have nitrogen atmosphere capability